Wednesday 10 December 2014

Taylor Swift A Superstar in the Making?




I’ve heard about Taylor Swift for some time now. I have a big fear though, that she is in fact being controlled. Controlled? Yes well like all media stars, is she a product of her own being, or is she being promoted through all media outlets as the next star? 


For example who would have thought Miley Cyrus could ever have turned out the way she has. Taylor has her own perfume brand as well called Taylor by Taylor Swift  Was this a natural evolution of her development as a human being, or are there darker mysterious forces at work, changing her image to adapt to a growing fan-base?


I’m not saying that Taylor Swift is not beautiful; she is elf –like you could say. I confess though I have not heard her music or listened to anything she has had to say. This is just ignorance of pop culture to be honest. But I am aware of how much times she takes up in the self-styled media platforms that we now probably take for granted.


Thinking about it what does Taylor Swift do? What is her contribution to society...? Well she has too of course featured on the Beautiful Women and Goddesses Blog because I am the king of all my land. Now I am off to see if I can hunt her down on you tube and listen to the real talent that is Taylor Swift.

No comments:

Post a Comment